2006 Aug 18 15:01

Re: [vox-tech] apt auth question

Quoting Dave Margolis (dave@silogram.net):

> I googled around a bit and found this document: http://
> wiki.debian.org/SecureApt. However, I wasn't successful in my attempt
> to find the signing key for my current repository: http://
> http.us.debian.org.
>
> If anybody can tell me the correct way to fix this error, I would
> greatly appreciate it.

Current signing key should always be retrievable from here:
http://ftp-master.debian.org/

(Of course, ideally you'd have gotten that from trusted installation
media, since having to worry about whether your DNS and routers should
be trusted to not fetch a non-official signing key somewhat defeats the
purpose of package signing.)