2006 Jul 25 13:25

[vox-tech] Re: debian mess: after dist-upgrade machine does notboot!

[vox-tech] Re: debian mess: after dist-upgrade machine does notboot!

Ok. Looks like fixing /boot/grub/menu.lst got my machine into a bootable
state.

it sure would be nice to know why aptitude changes this file without asking...

Dylan

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis