2006 Jul 02 10:34

Re: [vox-tech] the mouse's wheel b/w the buttons doesn't work!

Re: [vox-tech] the mouse's wheel b/w the buttons doesn't work!

The device is fine if you have a PS/2 mouse.  Just for fun, try using

   Option      "Protocol"        "ImPS/2"

instead of PS/2, and see what happens (you'll have to restart the server).

Pete