2006 Jun 11 11:35

Re: [vox-tech] GUI Suggestions for CD and DVD burning Question

Re: [vox-tech] GUI Suggestions for CD and DVD burning Question

Jonathan Stickel wrote:
I saw some of your emails about k3b, but didn't have time then to respond. Did you ever just try using it as root?

Jonathan

Chris Horsting wrote:
Hi,
Thanks for everyones advice on how to solve my k3b problem. However, it did not work. I guess I try the 1.0 version. So, What are the options for GUI CD burning for Fedora Core 4.0. Currently, I am using Xcdroast. That some times works. What about Nautilus?
Thanks
Chris