2006 Jun 05 09:47

Re: [vox-tech] Hosed HD

I suggest you install and configure smartmontools.  This will monitor
the health of your drives and very likely give you some clues as to
what's going on.

Also make sure your case is providing adequate cooling, and that there
is some air space between drives.  Excessive heat will shorten drive
life.

Hope this helps....

Rod