2006 May 30 23:45

Re: [vox-tech] K3B problem

Micah J. Cowan wrote:
On Mon, May 29, 2006 at 10:16:13PM -0700, Chris Horsting wrote:

Hi,
I am using Fedora 4.0 and when I tried to copy a CD with k3B I was unsuccessful.
I got an error the following error:
Unable to eject media
It sounds to me like your desktop may be attempting to automatically
mount the CD while it's being burned. Have you made sure to disable
that?
No, I have not tried to disable that. Do I do that through K3B or KDE?