2006 May 15 23:22

[vox-tech] weird php problem - index.php download

[vox-tech] weird php problem - index.php download

Hi all,

Most of my website consists of directories with index.php in each directory,
so that when a browser points to http://www.dirac.org/foo, the file

   /www/foo/index.php

is interpreted by PHP and the results are displayed.  It seems to work for
all the pages I know of except for one.

For example, this works:

   http://www.dirac.org/linux/gdb

However, when I point my browser to:

   http://www.dirac.org/p

FF wants to download a ".phtml file".  PHP seems to work everywhere except
for /www/p.

What could be causing this to happen?

Thanks,
Pete