2006 May 12 16:22

[vox-tech] Middle-click scroll in Konqueror

[vox-tech] Middle-click scroll in Konqueror

Is there any way I can disable the "scrolling mode" that appears in
Konqueror when I middle-click somewhere that's not a link? I'm stuck
using an unaccelerated video driver on my laptop, and it takes a long
time to scroll (and to get the mouse to respond again) when I
accidentally trigger this mode.

--Ken