January 6: Social gathering
2006 May 10 14:11

Re: [vox-tech] Hyundai B70 flat screen Monitor

On Wed 10 May 06, 10:50 AM, clmet@excite.com <clmet@excite.com> said:

> Hi
>
> I recently purchased a Hyundai B70 monitor and now I get a message that
> the monitor won't work. That is not the exact message, but I can't get the
> video to work. Is there a driver and if so how do I get it into the Linex
> partition?

the best way to get your monitor to work:

please tell us:

   1. the exact error message.
   2. specifically what you did to get the message.
   3. what you've tried (if anything) to get the monitor to work.

otherwise, it's really just guesswork.  there are many many many ways for
something to "not work".

the quick, not so helpful, but important answer to your last question is
that you almost certainly already have the driver on your system.

btw, when i'm faced with something like this, the first think i do is
highlight the error message itself with the mouse, and paste it into a
google search.

pete