2006 Apr 14 11:10

[vox-tech] Removing USB device

Hi,

I'm experimenting with some servo controllers from the phidgets folks...

Would like to remove the drive signal and/or power from the servo from time to time to allow manual positioning, however appears there is no way to do that via the API library provided.

Thinking if the USB interface was removed from the stack, that would produce the same effect as unplugging the device and kill the power/signal to the servo.

Is this possible? If so, how would that be done?

Regards
John W.