2006 Mar 14 13:15

[vox-tech] OT: Licensing

1. I wrote a python GUI application on windows.
2. Everything is open source in it except for the COM library that connects into Access databases, MSVCR71.dll (At least I think that's in this one, although reading on the python lists, it sounds like it's part of python.)

What are my options for Licensing this program, I'm overwhelmed by the lists on this topic.
GPL or LGPL would be preferable since I really want my code open, I just don't know if I can pass around that windows dll or not.

Please, someone point me in the right direction - Alex