2006 Mar 10 13:04

[vox-tech] Debian Contrib

I've been bothered by the fact that Debian's Open Office does not have Help.
I just learned that Debian does have Open Office Help, but it's in the
Contrib set of packages; not Main.

My question is this.  Can the sources.list file be configured to allow Apt to
bring down Contrib packages, or do I just download a tarball from the Debian
website?

(I tried adding "testing contrib" to the end of one of my sources, but that
did not work.  And I don't yet see this issue covered in the "Debian System"
book.)

Thank you.

Bob