2006 Mar 08 11:24

Re: [vox-tech] general algorithm question for an embedded system

On Wednesday 08 March 2006 10:31 am, Jeffrey J. Nonken wrote:
> On Tue, 7 Mar 2006 13:37:29 -0800
>
> Dylan Beaudette <dylan.beaudette@gmail.com> wrote:
> > working on an embedded platform with _very_ limited memory-- which is
> > making programming extremely frustrating.
>
> Ah, the joys of embedded.
>
> Need an experienced software engineer? I'll be happy to work on stuff
> like this! :)

Yeah, if you would like to work for free... heheh.. j/k we would love to have
someone more qualified than me working on this, but money is a bit of an
issue-- that is why we are building this thing ourselves.

Thanks for the tips!

--
Dylan Beaudette
University of California at Davis