2006 Feb 27 17:44

Re: [vox-tech] HD filling up - what can we delete?

On Mon, Feb 27, 2006 at 03:37:57PM -0600, Ken Bloom wrote:
> These all do sort of the same thing. You want to do these things on
> home directories and other data directories. You don't want to throw
> away big system directories just because they're big.

Heh, well, when you discover TORCS is installed, and how much space it
uses, and realize you never _run_ the damn thing, it helps quite a bit. ;^)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel