2006 Feb 27 13:20

[vox-tech] HD filling up - what can we delete?

[vox-tech] HD filling up - what can we delete?

Our small HD is getting a mite full and we notice that in various
places we might do some house cleaning.

In usr/src/kernels I find all the old kernels we're not using.
Currently we are using 2.6.15-1.1831_FC4-i686 and there is a bunch of
older stuff there that is not being used. Could I just dump that?

Are there any other places that I might do some additional house
cleaning to free up some space? Especially in the Mozilla folder?

Any other house cleaning suggestions?

TIA-
Kimberly and Mac