2006 Feb 26 16:41

Re: [vox-tech] Re: quick apache question

Re: [vox-tech] Re: quick apache question

Cylar Z wrote:

Now, when my user goes to www.mywebserver.com/~myuser,
he gets the following error message:
I wonder if that URL needs a '/' at the end. You could also try specifying ".../~user/index.html" explicitly.

Failing that, my next step would probably be to run strace on the apache server to see filesystem operations it's performing in response to one of these queries.