2006 Feb 17 09:21

Re: [vox-tech] KDE Keyboard Weirdness

On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 07:48:31AM -0800, Rod Roark wrote:
> Anyone have a clue what could cause this?

You installed kde.  No donut for you.

:)

But seriously, I've seen similar things, newer versions of kde seem better
than older.  I had the toolbar rearrange all it's icons one day, and never
go back, regardless of what I did.  No clue on resolution beyond "starting
from scratch", which is far to Microsoftian for me.

Not that it matters, but that I find it amusing, I continue to use a
personalized fvwm configuration.  No toolbar, no button bar, no pager,
nothing at all window manager on the screen.  Had the same configuration
now for close to 8 years.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/