2006 Feb 17 07:48

Re: [vox-tech] Install Fonts

Bill Kendrick wrote:

On Thu, Feb 16, 2006 at 09:36:27PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:

How do Install a custom font 'easily' all I see on the web are 10+ step processes or repositories.
Its a custom TTF which Gfont viewer can see fine.

Ubuntu 5.10

Had you seen this?

https://wiki.ubuntu.com/FontInstallHowto

Hope that helps! (I don't use Ubuntu, though Kubuntu impressed me when
I used it as a liveCD to keep Melissa's laptop running while her hard drive
was shipping out for RMA replacement.)

Thanks for seem reason I forgot to check the wiki and it didn't come up in my internet searches( at least the 1st page).

Alex