2006 Jan 31 16:42

Re: [vox-tech] using windows pathnames in cygwin

Re: [vox-tech] using windows pathnames in cygwin

On 01/31/2006 02:13 PM, Richard S. Crawford wrote:

snip

Well, there's the KDE-Cygwin project, located at:

http://kde-cygwin.sourceforge.net/

I've never been able to get it working on any of my WinXP boxen, but other
folks might have better luck.

Also Blackbox for Windows:
http://www.bb4win.org/

Not sure if it is part of cygwin or standalone.

Charles