2006 Jan 31 13:29

Re: [vox-tech] gcc easy question

* C Primer Plus by Stephen Prata,
* ANSI C Programming by Steve Kochan
* I wrote part of a tutorial and would be happy
to go over stuff with you.
* enter C programming tutorial in a search engine,
there are lots of good ones.

On Jan 30, 2006, at 3:06 PM, Jim Lowman wrote:

--- Alex Mandel <tech_dev@wildintellect.com> wrote:

"Wish I knew more C" - Anyone recommend a good text,
I obviously didn't
learn much from that one CS course I took.
I used "A Book on C (3rd Edition)" by Kelley and Pohl
when I took the class at UCR.  That's been long enough
that the book is no longer in print, but it can be had
on Amazon for as little as $3.78 used.  I was quite
pleased with the book, and it enjoyed a 4.5/5 rating
on Amazon over 54 reviews.

Apologies if this doesn't come through in plain text.
I'm using the web-based client for Yahoo mail and
haven't discovered a way to set that option globally.

Jim