2006 Jan 30 13:29

Re: [vox-tech] gcc easy question

On Mon, Jan 30, 2006 at 11:13:25AM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I guess what I'm confused about it that I'm running.
> $./configure

Ah, maybe ask ./configure if there are any "--prefix" options you can set.
Then, for example, you can "install" it into /home/alex/tmp/ and then
tar up the contents of that directory.

Of course, I'm not 100% sure what you want your end result to be.
A package?  (e.g., DEB or RPM)  Simply a .tar.gz that someone can open up
and run from?

Is this your own app, or something you downloaded and are trying to build
for yourself or someone else?

Good luck!