January 6: Social gathering
2006 Jan 26 13:39

Re: [vox-tech] Need to bypass Squid proxy

Re: [vox-tech] Need to bypass Squid proxy

"I have an internal web site and I need that web server to see the
originating IP address of my internal web traffic."

I don't really fully understand this question, but I'll just throw out
that the X-Forwarded-By header of the HTTP request (which is sent with
good proxies), might help?

--Philip Neustrom