2006 Jan 17 23:39

Re: [vox-tech] Adding extra repository to Ubuntu

Re: [vox-tech] Adding extra repository to Ubuntu

Bill Kendrick wrote:
On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 02:43:38PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:

I'll do a manual apt-get update when I get home though in case it was being odd.

Sounds good.  There COULD be trouble with the 'deb' lines
(check /etc/apt/sources.list ) that maybe Synaptic didn't make apparent.

apt-get and aptitude will complain about 404s or whathaveyou.

Good luck!

Well, moving along here what apt said, any idea what the Ign is all about. I know the site is up you can browse it and someone on the Ubuntu forums got it to work.

Ign http://www.orcaware.com breezy/ Release.gpg
Get:1 http://us.archive.ubuntu.com breezy Release.gpg [189B]
Ign http://www.orcaware.com breezy/ Release
Get:2 http://security.ubuntu.com breezy-security Release.gpg [189B]