2006 Jan 17 23:39

Re: [vox-tech] Adding extra repository to Ubuntu

On Tue, Jan 17, 2006 at 02:43:38PM -0800, Alex Mandel wrote:
> I'll do a manual apt-get update when I get home though in case it was
> being odd.

Sounds good.  There COULD be trouble with the 'deb' lines
(check /etc/apt/sources.list ) that maybe Synaptic didn't make apparent.

apt-get and aptitude will complain about 404s or whathaveyou.

Good luck!

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel