2006 Jan 17 06:52

Re: [vox-tech] How to erase unused disk space?

On Mon, Jan 16, 2006 at 09:40:39AM -0800, Ryan wrote:
> That's probably the easiest. Make sure you run it as root, ext2/3 reservers a
> percentage of the disk for root.

Saved my hide a lot recently. :)  Disk.. full of... ripped... CDs...

Those major aptitude upgrades pull down a lot of DEBs sometimes. :)

--
-bill!                                    Tux Paint 2006 wall calendar,
bill@newbreedsoftware.com                CDROM, bumper sticker & apparel