2006 Jan 11 21:18

[vox-tech] Funny characters in aterm on kubuntu

[vox-tech] Funny characters in aterm on kubuntu

Hi all,

I'm running Kubuntu breezy.  I've installed aterm

jstrauss@ubuntu:~$ aterm -V
aterm version 0.4.2

When I use "man" or "perldoc" I get funny characters in the output.  Most
(99%) of the output is normal but ever so often there is a funny character
embedded in the output.  It seems like it happens mostly (but not exclusively)
at the end of a line.

Regular xterm outputs perfectly.

Can anyone suggest some things to try to fix this?

Thanks
Jay