2006 Jan 14 17:13

[vox-tech] mutt - filter by month

Hi all,

When viewing messages of an inbox, how can I get mutt to filter by
month/year i.e. display only email from November 2005.

Actually, the overall problem is that I have an inbox with email that I've
sent in Nov 2005, Dec 2005, and Jan 2006.  I'd like to separate out all
email sent in Nov 2005 and put them in their own file.

My plan was to only display November 2005 email, tag them, and then use
save-tag.

Thanks,
Pete