2006 Jan 10 18:21

Re: [vox-tech] X resolution problems

The first thing I'd do is to access your monitor's setup menu. Most monitors built in the last several years will display the characteristics of the video signal it's receiving. See if it's receiving a 320x200 signal or something else.

It may be as simple as adjusting your monitor so that the 320x200 signal fills the screen.