2006 Jan 08 17:32

Re: [vox-tech] gimp no print

On Fri 06 Jan 06,  1:38 PM, Ken Bloom <kbloom@gmail.com> said:
> On Fri, Jan 06, 2006 at 01:42:38PM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> > Using gimp 2.2 on Debian Etch.  The print menu (which I recall being under
> > "File") has disappeared.
> >
> > Has this happened to anyone else?
>
> Have you installed the gimp-print package?
> I have it installed, and I see print... at the bottom of the file menu
> (after Quit)
>
> --Ken

What's the exact name of your package?  I see:

   rc  libgimpprint1   4.2.7-10  The Gimp-Print printer driver library

which looks like it was forced on me (I'd certainly never willingly
uninstall a package named gimp-print).  Unfortunately, aptitude says "No
candidate version found for libgimpprint1".

Wierd!

Pete