[vox-tech] Keyboard not functioning

Have a problem here. Actually, my husband has the problem. He started
the laptop, logged in and the keyboard will not function. The mouse
works fine. However, same laptop, when I log in everything works fine.
We figure it's possibly something he accidentally activated, but have
no idea what that might be.

Hope someone has a good suggestion for us, or he'll be using my
profile to check his email. ;)

TIA,
Kimberly