Re: [vox-tech] Can't switch to virtual console anymore

On Thu, Dec 22, 2005 at 10:45:55AM -0500, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> On Thu 22 Dec 05,  7:21 AM, Ted Deppner <ted@psyber.com> said:
> Differently how?  Are you able to switch to consoles using the familiar
> control-alt-functionkey?  Is there a new key sequence to switch?

Same key sequence, but on a laptop I had, you'd loose all video if you
switched away from the X screen.  Switching back didn't help.  X.org for
that laptop supported the XV extentions (hardware scaling for video ala
mplayer) while XF86 did not.

--
Ted Deppner
http://www.deppner.us/