Re: [vox-tech] when is an html image "sent"?

On Saturday 17 December 2005 07:16 am, Peter Jay Salzman wrote:
> captcha2.php:
>
>    session_id( $_REQUEST['PHPSESSID'] );

Try it without explicitly setting the session ID here.  PHP is
supposed to parse the session ID from the URL transparently.  If
you set it with session_id(...) then a new cookie will be sent,
and that may not be valid when returning an image.

Also make sure session.use_only_cookies is not set in your php.ini.

I'll cross my fingers for you.  ;-)

-- Rod