Re: [vox-tech] printing 4 pages per single page

Re: [vox-tech] printing 4 pages per single page

The way I use pstops to crop the pages is:

   pstops '0@1.1(-1.2in,-1.3in)' "in.ps" "out.ps"

where 1.1 is the zoom factor, -1.2in is the X offset, and -1.3in is the Y
offset.  It's a bit lame when u just wanna cut off the margins, but I'm
sure you can figure out the mathematical formula for converting margins to
zoom/shift factors... =P

1.3, -1.3in, and -1.3in seems to work alright for LaTeX documents with
large margins, but I'm sure you can optimize it more if you really wanted
to.

-Mark

--
Mark K. Kim