[vox-tech] postfix config file

Hey all:

Can someone email me (or post a link to) a copy of the
DEFAULT Postfix main.cf file? Just the plain
unmodified one that comes with the application
install? I'm running the latest version of Fedora Core
4 if that makes any difference.

I accidentally overwrote my main.cf and I don't feel
like doing a total system reinstall just to get this.

Thanks.