2005 Nov 17 05:17

Re: [vox-tech] Kmail Question

On Wed, Nov 16, 2005 at 06:27:42PM -0600, Jay Strauss wrote:
> Do you know how to change the font (I see) while composing a letter?

Under "Settings->Configure KMail"..., go to the "Appearance" section's "Fonts"
tab.  It looks as though you'll need to enable "Use custom fonts."

Under "Apply to", select "Composer", and set the font/size you want.

Hope that helps!

(FYI - I don't use KMail... I use Mutt and, at work, Mozilla Mail)

bill@newbreedsoftware.com
http://www.newbreedsoftware.com/