2005 Nov 07 16:05

[vox-tech] Kmail Font Question

For several months my incoming mail in Kmail has not appeared in the nice dark
blocky font that Kmail uses.  It appears in small courier.  This is a problem
in my personal account in SuSE.  I have a business account that I rarely use,
and there the font looks great.  And the font looks great in my Debian Kmail.

Today I tried to fix the problem by upgrading to the Kmail that appears in KDE
3.4.  But surprisingly that didn't work.  Changing fonts in Kmail settings
doesn't work either.

Does anybody have a suggestion?

Thank you.

Bob