2005 Oct 21 09:36

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless-to-ethernet bridges

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless-to-ethernet bridges

I know you have your decision, but check this out:
https://forum.defcon.org/showthread.php?t=6246

Lots of models discussed with ideas for +/- from people who have been
doing war-driving for well over 4 years, and are also on the netstumbler
forums.