2005 Oct 17 14:29

[vox-tech] Wireless Encryption Issue

I have encountered a rather odd issue at school.  In my department there are
two available wireless networks.  One has a 64 bit encryption key and one has
a 128 bit encryption key.  I can connect to the higher encryption key network
without incident but dhcp times out on the other.  Any ideas?

- Trevor