2005 Oct 21 00:25

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless-to-ethernet bridges --- thanks all!

På 2005-10-08, skrev Ryan:
> On Friday 07 October 2005 02:04 pm, MB sparkynine-at-yahoo.com |lugod| wrote:
> > oooh, thats right!!  I'd get a WRT54G and flash the firmware to get
> > client mode working.  This is a VERY powerful router and cheap!!
>
> I have a WRT54G running OpenWRT (openwrt.org) configured as a wireless client
> bridge. Works great, and not too hard to set up (I'm sure Henry can pull it
> off).

Heh, maybe if I had the time. ;-)

Thanks everyone for the advice. I am now happy with my chosen course of
getting an ethernet bridge. I will definately look into setting up an WRT54G
running OpenWRT once I outgrow my initial solution.

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13