2005 Oct 07 12:57

Re: [vox-tech] Wireless-to-ethernet bridges

På 2005-10-07, skrev Rod Roark:
> On Friday 07 October 2005 10:01 am, Henry House wrote:
> > - Am I on the right track going with an ethernet bridge?
>
> If you're just looking to add a wireless device to a wired network,
> then you probably want an access point.  I use an Edimax EW-7207APG
> for this, it's cheap and effective and doubles as a 5-port switch.

Actually that scenerio is the opposite of what I am trying to do, which is
to add a single device that has an ethernet interface (my PC) to an existing
wireless network (my housemate's DSL router, which does not offer an
ethernet option).

--
Henry House
+1 530 753 3361 ext. 13