2005 Oct 03 18:32

Re: [vox-tech] RESOLVED [OT] IE fails on my page: error 80004004

Re: [vox-tech] RESOLVED [OT] IE fails on my page: error 80004004

Apparently, moving the JavaScript function that creates the menu outside of
the nested <div> tags fixed the problem.  Weird.

--
Richard S. Crawford
http://www.mossroot.com