2005 Oct 03 15:23

[vox-tech] [OT] IE fails on my page: error 80004004

[vox-tech] [OT] IE fails on my page: error 80004004

I spent my morning developing my personal homepage, http://www.mossroot.com,
using Quanta+ on my Linux computer and checking it in Firefox.  When I
finally got around to trying it out with IE, IE refused to finish loading the
page.  When I tried IE under WINE, I was told it got an error number
80004004.  I've Googled on that error number but I haven't found anything
that seems relevant.

I'm stumped.  Anyone got any ideas?

--
Richard S. Crawford