2005 Sep 21 19:05

[vox-tech] Accidentally hitting ctrl-alt-backspace in the X windowsystem

[vox-tech] Accidentally hitting ctrl-alt-backspace in the X windowsystem

In the terminal programs I use, alt-backspace erases the word to the left of the cursor.  This is very handy, but when my thumb slips just a small amount it also presses the ctrl key, thereby ending my X window session.  It would be nice to know if there's a way to turn this feature off.  Anyone?

Thanks!
Issac