2005 Sep 21 14:17

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Sid amd64 on a Compaq v2310us (status report)

Re: [vox-tech] Debian Sid amd64 on a Compaq v2310us (status report)

Quoting Ken Bloom (kbloom@gmail.com):

> >   http://www.linux-laptop.net/
> >   http://tuxmobil.org/
>
> That's the idea. I just find it *really* easy to do it as an email, and
> then give them the archive address.

Can't recall about tuxmobil, but the basic idea of linux-laptop.net is
that they link to _Web pages_.  Have you considered the suggestion I
made (off-list) that you lightly mark up your text with the help of
PenLUG's wiki software?  It's pretty painless.