2005 Aug 30 20:06

Re: [vox-tech] Realtime Linux Challenge--Need Help

Re: [vox-tech] Realtime Linux Challenge--Need Help

This sounds interesting. While I don't have specific experience
with rtlinux, I do have lots of experience building and
installing kernels. (IA64 as well as x86)
Also, I'm quite a bit closer than Davis and would consider
making the trip up there. I haven't been up in the hills too much lately
so I need the outing anyway.

Richard Harke