2005 Aug 19 00:49

[vox-tech] Multiple Cd iso to single DVD

[vox-tech] Multiple Cd iso to single DVD

So I've got a set of 7 cds, install discs for some software.
only 2 of them are sequential(it asks for disc 2), everything else is optional.

Anyone know how I could take isos from cds(which I already did) and burn them to a single DVD that would autolaunch and allow you to pick which disc to install plus allow you to go from disc 1 to disc 2 during that particular segment.

The idea I had although not perfect was to grab all the files into one folder structure and build an html page that links to each of executables for the discs and then autolaunch this page.

Although a simple iso concatentate seems better to me, I just don't know what software to do that with.

Alex