2005 Aug 17 12:42

Re: [vox-tech] replacing firefox 1.0 with firefox 1.06

On Wed, Aug 17, 2005 at 08:18:13AM -0500, Jay Strauss wrote:
> If you do not show that you took the time and the effort to give someone
> a chance to help, they won't give you the effort in return.

Well, the more polite people simply /can't/ help.  But yeah, the grumpier
people will decide not to give the effort.  (They've no doubt been around
the cyber-block a few more times than some of us. :^) )

-bill!
(man, did I just use the term 'cyber'? shoot me now!)