2005 Aug 17 10:27

[vox-tech] slightly-OT : OSS to find peaks in dataset

[vox-tech] slightly-OT : OSS to find peaks in dataset

Hi everyone,

I a wondering if anyone on the list has used some open source software to
locate local maxima in a data set. would something like octave do this?

here is an example dataset, (plotted with gnuplot of course)
http://169.237.35.250/~dylan/drupal//files/images/glacial_flour.png

any ideas would be appreciated!!

cheers,

--