2005 Jul 21 16:31

[vox-tech] Plone, SQL, and Archetypes

Posting to both LUGOD groups in hopes of finding someone familiar with my issue.

 I’ve posted to Plone groups but no replies yet.

Does anyone out there have any experience with Plone Archetypes stored in an RDBMS?

I am trying to reindex an archetype with a UID number, but reindex script is not working.  I would love to talk with someone about this—even if you haven’t used an RDBMS backend.

Any help appreciated.

Much obliged.

Matthew

Matthew Lange