2005 Jul 18 08:18

[vox-tech] WiFi problem

I have a WiFi problem

I went to the installfest on July 16 and got super help from
Jonathan Stickel who got me hooked up with FedoraCore
(works great) and did the background on my WiFi card,
it's a (Texas Ins. chip) got lots of help from Chris McKenzie
as well, but the ultimate test was a WiFi hot spot and nothing.

I'm in Vacaville but would meet someone in Davis at a
WiFi location to see what can be done to make this work.

Had hoped to take this with me on Vacation in August for
the ultimate test - any help would be much appreciated.

Thanks       Wm. Andrew